20 creepy Horror two sentence short stories :
- My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help. — skuppy
- I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again. — therealhatman
- She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single lightbulb. — pgan91
- There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone. — guztaluz
- She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t. — Calamitosity
- My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago. — The_D_String
- My mother has been screaming at the front door for hours now. She’s not happy that I killed her with my bare hands.
- My TV keeps turning on by itself. It’s annoying, but what’s more worrisome is how it only shows footage of me standing in my living room.
- You taught how me to be a man, but today I feel so all alone.Happy Father’s Day dad, as I kiss your gravestone. — battering-ram
- I arrived at the funeral a few minutes late. Nobody acknowledged me, and I figured out why when I looked into the casket and saw myself.
- The dog sits at my gate every morning and night when I leave and come home from work. Even after all this time she can still smell her owner’s blood on my hands.
- I sat on my daughter’s bed and sang her favorite song before giving her a kiss on the cheek, just as I’ve done every night since she was a baby. When I was done and smiled down at her, she whispered “Mommy please stop, you’re dead.’
- My kids were excited to tell me about the day they just had with their mother. My eyes watered as I pondered how to tell them she died this morning on the way to work.
- Last night, I had a nightmare that I’d lost both my legs in a gruesome car accident. Then I realized it was only a memory.
- Everyone complimented my disfigured mask last Halloween, full of hairy puss and scars. But they didn’t know, when I went home, there was nothing to remove.
- I couldn’t wait any longer to be a mother. So I grabbed a knife to rip the baby from my stomach.
- I don’t know where the hell my husband is. I can’t remember where I buried him.
- I went camping with my three best friends. But by the time we left, we were nothing but a murderer, a witness, and a dead body.
- When I checked his browser history, I found the search: “How to poison my wife.” So I threw down the water bottle he’d just handed me.
- I’ve been talking to my mother for hours. But I don’t think she can hear me through the six feet of dirt.
***** Source : Thought Catalog
If you like this post share it with your friends.
Follow us on :